Тема: Swedish/US person looking for personal assistant/secratary/data entry

Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 1 из 1
  1. Вверх #1
    Новичок

Post Swedish/US person looking for personal assistant/secratary/data entry

Hi!

I am looking for someone that can work 30-40h/week for me being my personal assistant/secratary. The position will pay $3-400/month and you will be able to work from home.
    Duties will be: Help with email-sorting, keeping track of my schedule, book meetings & trips, keep track of invoices and simple accounting things, writing protocols from meetings etc. Also: the first couple of months I have some lead-generation (google to find companies and entering names into an excel-sheet) that needs to be done. This is 10-20h/week the first couple of months.

My job is running a start-up company located in Massachussets in the US. I am originally Swedish.

Requirments:
    Intermideate-good of written of English
    Intermidate spoken english
    Office / Powerpoint / General computer skills.
    Character: Tedious, fastidious, careful and responsible.
    You need to have access to a computer and internet. -After working a couple of months thogeter I will buy you a new computer to work on.

Working hours:
    30-40h/week - but they need to be flexible. I will be very flexible - you can work evenings, weekends if you want or weekdays. But sometimes I will have to be able to call you for urgent things. The position will have 4 weeks paid vacation and health-insurance are up for discussion.

This is an continuing position. I want to hire someone that can be my secretary for several years.
    We have an office in the football stadium in Odessa, but it is currently full. Starting from November I might be able to get you a office if you want one. But, it is totally fine to work from home if you want to.

Profile:
    I am looking for someone that are flexible and have some experience from secretary/personal assistance work.
    For example if you are a mother and you are staying home with your children, you might be a good fit. As mentioned, working hours are flexible.
    Suitable age 25-45.
    The most important are that you really want the job, I believe that you can learn some of the skills needed. And, once again - I want someone who want a steady long term job.

References:
    I have 4 full time software developers working for me in our office in Odessa. You will be able to talk to them to get a sense of who I am and how I treat my employees.

If you are intrested, then please send me an email with a short resume and cover letter.

Ответить в теме