Тема: English chat. Общение на английском

Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 9 1 2 3 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 20 из 180
  1. Вверх #1
    Новичок Аватар для Larisa_F

Smile English chat. Общение на английском

Тема для всех кто усердствует в изучении английского, не важно как далеко вы от старта в этом нелегком деле.)) Переписываясь на любые тему на английском языке мы сможем пополнить словарный запас и улучшить наш английский.

Subject to all who strive to learn English, no matter how far you are from the start in this difficult matter.)) Communicating to any topic in English, we can fill up your vocabulary and improve our English.
    P.S. Unfortunately my English is not perfect, if you notice mistakes please point to them.
    Присоединяйтесь!)
    Последний раз редактировалось Larisa_F; 08.05.2012 в 08:09.
    Each his own...

2. Вверх #2
    How long ago did you start learning english?
    Each his own...

3. Вверх #3
    Посетитель Аватар для Jiv4ik
    Наверное форум не совсем удобен в качестве "чата", может лучше пробовать общение в ICQ, Skype,Gtalk или аналогах?
    Блуждающий биоробот.

4. Вверх #4
    Why? On another forums it is very much alive. Here it is not so, it make me bit upset.( But maybe it is just beginning)

5. Вверх #5
    Посетитель Аватар для Инь_Ян
    I need English for my work, but I can`t use it free. Mostly with Google translate)
    Давай поделим мир! Всё – тебе, а ты – мне!

6. Вверх #6
    I share a secret with you. Often, I have to use it too)))

7. Вверх #7
    Постоялец форума Аватар для Bagirapuss
    Цитата Сообщение от Инь_Ян Посмотреть сообщение
    I need English for my work, but I can`t use it free. Mostly with Google translate)
    Did you write this with Google translate, too? What do you need to do with English at your job: read, write, answer the phone?
    If you allow me to correct mistakes: in this context, "free" isn't a good choice. Say "freely", or, better, "fluently".
    Английский на каждый день и для особых случаев

8. Вверх #8
    Цитата Сообщение от Bagirapuss Посмотреть сообщение
    Did you write this with Google translate, too? What do you need to do with English at your job: read, write, answer the phone?
    If you allow me to correct mistakes: in this context, "free" isn't a good choice. Say "freely", or, better, "fluently".
    thanks. I translate some word with Google translate. I must read, write and speak english at my job. Undestand text and write I can with dictionary but speaking it not for me, because my pronunciation is worst. Some times I learn english at LingvuaLeo service. I think my english can be better only if I can communication with english-speakers.

9. Вверх #9
    Oh, I see the problem now. Indeed, even your posts show how much you need English speaking practice. For instance, you probably mean "...if I can communicate...", right? And your word order is Russian, too.
    It seems rather useful to communicate in English here. On the other hand, it's just writing again, though... Why don't you attend some speaking clubs? There are many in Odessa, and many of them are free.

10. Вверх #10
    I have not time

11. Вверх #11
    Цитата Сообщение от Инь_Ян Посмотреть сообщение
    I have not time
    No time? But clubs are on Saturdays! Do you work at week-ends?
    Последний раз редактировалось Bagirapuss; 23.08.2012 в 15:56.

12. Вверх #12
    Посетитель Аватар для Faria
    Hi, guys! Can I join to you? I think it's a very useful branch of the forum. I started to learn English many years ago, but I don't use it now and forget it. I hope we will help each other to learn something new and get a practice
    P.S. If I made some mistakes, it would be nice to correct them with your help.

13. Вверх #13
    No time? But clubs are on Saturdays! Do you work on week-ends?
    Saturdays is one day at week, when I can make something at home(clean, cook and ect.). But can you tell me about this clubs? I don not heart about it early, may be later I can use this opportunity.
    Последний раз редактировалось Инь_Ян; 23.08.2012 в 08:43.

14. Вверх #14
    Цитата Сообщение от Faria Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi, guys! Can I join to you? I think it's a very useful branch of the forum. I started to learn English many years ago, but I don't use it now and forget it. I hope we will help each other to learn something new and get a practice
    Welcome)

15. Вверх #15
    Постоялец форума Аватар для luntik99
    Hi, people ! If I have low level of English, can I to enter into this talking club ?

16. Вверх #16
    Цитата Сообщение от Faria Посмотреть сообщение
    Welcome!) I'm glad to see new avatar here)
    Each his own...

17. Вверх #17
    Hi, everyone!

Nice to see new people. Faria, you made only a couple of mistakes: it's "join you" (without any prepositions), and "practice" is uncountable, so you cannot use the indefinite article with it. It is better to say "some practice". And it's "if I made any mistakes" (because of "if").

But isn't it a bit boring to speak about mistakes all the time? Let's suggest some topics to discuss. For instance, what do you think of this new law about regional languages? It is rather interesting for me, because ever since the start of Ukrainian independence, this is the first "campaign promise" a political force ever fulfilled. Do you think it is going to be any good?

Инь_Ян, in our school, for instance, there is a speaking club session every Saturday at 16.00. We usually ask a native speaker to run it. Sometimes I can do it, or another local teacher. We choose a topic to discuss, and sometimes we just speak, sometimes there is a video, or a song to learn. This year am planning some board games that help build up vocabulary: I have tried them at my lessons and immersions, and the students seem to enjoy them a lot.
    A club session only lasts 90-120 minutes, so I think you can afford it even in spite of your house chores. As for money - it is cheap, just 25 hrn. for guests, and free for our students.

18. Вверх #18
    Посетитель Аватар для Lika--
    For instance, what do you think of this new law about regional languages? It is rather interesting for me, because ever since the start of Ukrainian independence, this is the first "campaign promise" a political force ever fulfilled. Do you think it is going to be any good?
    It is great that they are actually doing what they promised to do, but they never do it if there is no real advnatge for them. So I'm kind of suspicious of this all... and it looks like the new law will lead to some more "money laundry", but this is a usual thing for our country. On the other hand, it's nice that our kids will finaly have a choice whether to have chemistry class in Russian or Ukrainian. However, I think everybody understands if you want to have a good, well-paid job, it is better if you obtain your education in the official state language.

This year am planning some board games that help build up vocabulary
    Are you going to order them on the Internet? In America they have hundreds of board games and this is wonderful. Unfortunately, I don't think we can brag about having that many of them... one american asked me to tell him the names of some typically Russian board games and i couldn't think of more than 3. I was thinking of getting some fun and easy board games both in English and in Russian for my kids...

P.S. I would love to get together and play some games again. It was really interesting and fun!=)
    Не ждите чуда - чудите сами!

19. Вверх #19
    It seems rather useful to communicate in English here.On the other hand, it's just writing again, though... Why don't you attend some speaking clubs? There are many in Odessa, and many of them are free.
    In order to achieve a decent level of English, we have to use different methods.
    This method is good because you can get used to express your thinks in
    Englis.
    P.S. If anybody point on my mistakes, I'll say thank you.)
    Each his own...

20. Вверх #20
    Посетитель Аватар для Lika--
    Цитата Сообщение от Larisa_F Посмотреть сообщение
    In order to achieve a decent level of English, we have to use different methods.
    This method is good because you can get used to express your thinks in
    Englis.
    P.S. If anybody point on my mistakes, I'll say thank you.)
    Get used to expressing your thoughts, anybody points to
    Не ждите чуда - чудите сами!

Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 9 1 2 3 ... ПоследняяПоследняя